Atlantis sank, but the advanced state of civilization and technology allowed some of it to survive under water. Its inhabitants, the Atlantians over the centuries evolved. Their physiology changed and adapted to the new conditions. They could live and breathe in new inhospitable and extreme conditions without mechanical support. The Atlantian Lord would ride a big, imposing, and dangerous creature of the abyss, thus exercising his absolute power and demonstrating his position and authority. The bigger and stronger the creature, the more power and prestige that the rider would inspire. The creature could therefore be no other than the biblical LEVIATHAN.
- Limited edition: 120 copies
- Buy ONLY at: www.mkontraros.com
- Sculpted by: Michael Kontraros
- Concept art: Harry Bits
What is in the box
- Material: High quality resin
- No. of pieces: 10 highly detailed resin parts
- Detailed description: Rider, 54mm (4 high quality resin parts) - Water creature (6 high quality resin parts) - A big scenery (ocean floor) AVAILABLE ONLY at the collector’s edition!!! The scenery includes 2x abyssal fish and statue ruin.
- Wooden box “L19cm x W19cm x H18cm”
- Concept art printed on the box
- High quality colour box art print 17cm x 17cm with the painted version of Atlanitis (painted by Francesco Farabi)